Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Owl City Tickets

Owatonna's own Owl City is back in Minnesota for a different kind of hometown show: Jingle Ball. As you know, Jingle Ball tickets are a hot commodity this year with the Jingle Ball line up including Pitbull, Boys Like Girls, Jordyn Sparks, and 3!0H just to name a few.

Owl City was just at the Varsity Theater last summer and the show sold out in a very short amount of time. I was able to find tickets last minute at this great website www.owlcitytickets.com where I ordered online and had my Owl City tickets in hand the next day. The show at the Varsity was amazing, Owl City setlist was filled with all of the jams you now hear on the radio like "Fireflies."

Owl City tickets for Xcel Energy Center Jingle Ball 2009 are on sale now. The show starts early on Sunday, so plan ahead and buy your Owl City Tickets now!

See you at the show - you do not want to miss the concert event of December!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard Adam Young and Owl City did a great job at the Jingle Ball Xcel Energy Show, but Justin Bieber was the real show stealer.

Anonymous said...

I went to Jingle Ball and I totally second that :) Justin Bieber only has a few more years til I can date him...def worth it haha jk?