Monday, December 28, 2009

Jay Farrar tickets

It is an so exciting that the Jay Farrar and Ben Gibbard show is only a month away. I hear that the Varsity Theater is sold out, but there are still Varsity Theater tickets available at some local retailers.

As I have blogged before, the duo will be performing music from "One Fast Move Or I'm Gone: Music From Kerouac's Big Sur" which is the soundtrack from the movie by the same name. The album is out now and you can see all of the jams live on Sunday, January 21st at the good ol' Varsity Theater! I will be there - I cannot wait to see the collaboration of two amazing musicians. I love love Death Cab and I have grown up listening to Son Volt and Uncle Tupelo.

Varsity Theater tickets are very limited for this performance, don't wait until the last minute!


pictured here: Zoey Deschanel, the lovely wife of Ben Gibbard. yes, yes, I know she will not be at the show, but she is too cute not to mention when you think of Ben Gibbard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had never heard of either Jay Farrar or Ben Gibbord until your post. I listened to them on iTunes and they are actually really good. Maybe I'll check this show out...