Thursday, November 5, 2009

More Edward Sharpe News!

Hello on this fine Thursday! Today when I logged onto good ol' Twitter I noticed that Electric Fetus had updated their Twitter - and it was some super exciting news ... Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes have agreed to do an in-store performance at the Minneapolis Electric Fetus!!! The best part about it is that it is free. No monies needed to see the show!!!

So, in case you cannot swing the $$$ for Varsity Theater tickets to the show on Sunday night, you can see them for free at Electric Fetus at 3pm. I am not going to lie, I am psyched to go to both shows. No going to the Vikings game for me (and prying my eyes from the TV is going to be hard to do, too). I don't know what it is about these guys, but I am so excited to see them, I know they are going to be awesome!!!

Thank you Twitter for making me aware of this awesome additional show.

See you there!!!

2 comments:

B said...

So cool!

Anonymous said...

thank god! the show at varsity is sold out and i almost cried i was so disappointed!