Friday, November 27, 2009

Edward Sharpe tickets

I know, I know. Another Edward Sharpe post. But seriously I can't wait for the show on Sunday. I did not get to see The Big Pink show, so I am really looking forward to this one. I am a little bummed that Varsity Theater tickets sold out for this show because there a few friends that I would like to drag along to the show.

The final countdown: TWO DAYS!!!!

I have been following Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zero's Twitter page and reading all of the tour updates. I can't wait to see what they have to say about Minneapolis. I have also set aside 20 bucks to buy a t shirt to commemorate this concert, this is one that I will want to add to my giant collection of concert t's. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I can leave work a little early on Sunday so I can head over the the FREE Electric Fetus in store at 3pm. Oh the excitement!!!

See you the SOLD OUT show Sunday night!

ps, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros' song "Home" was the NPR song of the day today! Yeah!

No comments: