Wednesday, May 20, 2009

To go to the Doves or not.

So the Doves show is only a week away. I am dying to go, but I have been to so many concerts lately that the novelty is starting to wear off, I'm just getting kind of burned out, you know? It's a little frustrating because I have been dying to see the Doves since I became a fan about 5 years ago. They don't tour very often, let alone the stage, and let alone the MIDWEST, but I'm still not sold yet. The $110 Springsteen ticket last week still has me in the hole a bit. Varsity Theater tickets for this show are still available, however, I just shouldn't spend the money!

To go or not to go - that is the question!

Maybe I will see you there!




The Doves, Thursday, May 28th at the Varsity Theater
Dinkeytown, Minneapolis
Wild Light opens the show, doors at 7pm

No comments: