Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Owl City at the Cabooze?

One of my favorite acts to see at the Varsity, Owl City, appears to have abandoned it in the dust. Owl City is playing at the Cabooze instead of the Varsity this month. I am not sure why there was a venue change this time, both the Cabooze and the Varsity hold the same amount of people. Like all Owl City shows this past year, the show is sold out. Owl City tickets are hard to find, so you may need to exhaust all of your options to get a ticket.

The Cabooze is an ok place to see a show, it is just kind of layed out funny. I am keeping my fingers crossed that someday Owl City will play at First Avenue, where Owl City tickets may not be as difficult to find - First Avenue holds 1200 people!

Don't let the Cabooze scare you away - the show will be great!

Check out Owl City's music on their Myspace page!!

See you at the show!



Don't miss Owl City, Saturday, September 26th at the Cabooze

2 comments:

B said...

I feel like this guy came out of no where but suddenly everyone knows who he is and his music, I kinda dig Vanilla Twilight.

Xtopher said...

Owl City is amazing, but I was disappointed when I went to his first show, at varsity. I may have put him on a pedestal though...