Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Freaking out a little right now!

ASDKFJSADKFJLKJF9#$&())__^$ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just found out that my favorite new band, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, will be in town for a show November 29th!!! Sure, it is the same day as the Vikings/Bears game, but I don't care - I can't wait to see these guys. I have left several messages on the band's Myspace page, merely suggesting that they make a stop in Minneapolis on their tour. My wishes were granted - they are coming!!!

Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros is the new project from Alex Ebert. You may recognize his name from the band Ima Robot. They are on tour in support of their new album "Up From Below" which I would like to point out is the BEST album I have bought in months. Easily since Deer Tick's self titled release in June.

Sunday, November 29th 2009 - Edward Sharpe and Magnetic Zeros with special guests Fools Gold and Local Natives - this is an 18+ show

See you at the show!!! I am going to buy my Varsity Theater tickets for this show asap! I can't wait!

This news has made my day - that and the Twins won the first game in their double header today!.

2 comments:

B said...

What do they sound like?? Who would you compare them to?

B said...

So i did some youtube-ing and google-ing and I can see why you like them.. I dig it! Thanks for the new music find!