Monday, January 21, 2008

Marah is Falling Apart! Tickets Can Be Refunded Though!

Photobucket


After waiting 4 years to see Marah (I'm finally old enough to go to the 400 Bar!) I am left disappointed once again because the concert has been canceled. I even had my tickets and everything ... and 400 Bar tickets are always so cheap, too. So you really get a bargain when you want to see a great band!
Marah was supposed to play at the 400 Bar on the 26th of this month (it was even a Saturday night) but the entire concert (and tour) was canceled due to the band not being able to 'get along.' Lets look on the bright side, at least they are not broken up yet! Dave Bielko left a long blog entry on the band's Myspace Blog explaining some of the situation. Basically, they're just not getting along. I would rather have them take the time off than break up all together!

It's still so disappointing! After seeing their performance on Late Night With Conan O'Brien a couple weeks ago it really just made me want to see them more.
If you haven't seen it, you must!



Tickets will be refunded and all that jazz via your method of payment!

No comments: