Wednesday, January 9, 2008

In the Neighborhood @ the Loring Pasta Bar

I was walking through Dinkeytown the other day to go out for breakfast at the Dinkeytowner, and I decided to stop in the Loring Pasta Bar to get my Cobra Starship ticket. Little did I know of all the great offers the Loring Pasta Bar has! You get 10% off your entire tab if you have a student ID, and if you show your ticket from the Varsity Theater on the day of the show you will also get a percentage off on your order as well!

The sad thing is though is that Cobra Starship tickets sold out :(
It's weird, I haven't seen Varsity Theater tickets sell out like this since Black Rebel Motorcycle Club played there a couple years ago!

Also, the Loring Pasta Bar has the coolest bathrooms in the city. The interior designer of the Loring Pasta bar definitely has to design my house!



The Loring Pasta Bar
327 14th Avenue SE
Minneapolis, MN 55414

No comments: