Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Years Eve at the Varsity

Very few Varsity Theater tickets are left for the Mark Mallman / Red Pens New Years Eve show. All the cool cats are going to be there and the cover is NOT ridiculous. Most clubs/bars in town are charging $40+ (and to be fair a lot of them charging a hefty cover include all the alcohal you can drink) but the Varsity is keeping theirs under $20. However, you will have to foot the bill for your beers and cheers.

I am actually considering going to this show. All of my partners in crime are either out of town or moved away (not mention broken up the bf) so I am at a loss as to what to do! I just need a date and then I am there!

The Red Pens are awesome, if you haven't checked them out be sure to do so. The only negative thing about choosing this venue is that I would have to cab to and from. Cabs on New Year's Eve = disaster!

See you at the show ... maybe!


Laura Bennett is a lovely artist isn't she?

No comments: