Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Wavves tickets

Nope, that is NOT a type. Wavves really spells their name with two V's. If you haven't heard the new Wavves jams then you most likely to not pay attention to the indie world of buzz bands. So here, let me explain the details.

What started as just a side project for fun has turned into a pretty lucrative endeavor for Nathan Williams. While trudging through substance problems and a million line up changes they were still able to record three amazing albums, "Wavves," "Wavvves," and "King of the Beach." Wavves' current line up consists of Nathan Williams, Billy Hayes, and Stephen Pope.

I was super bummed that I didn't check out the Surfer Blood show last month where Wavves opened the show, BUT it looks like I am going to get a second chance! Varsity Theater tickets are on sale now for the Wavves show on February 11th. LA indie folks Best Coast will open the show.

I'd like to say see you at the show, but I would also like to say I will be in Mexico on February 11th. :)

1 comment:

Mn Twins Tickets said...

hey, nice blog…really like it and added to bookmarks. keep up with good work