Sunday, June 13, 2010

Varsity Theater tickets

Long time no see - but the Twins keep this music girl busy, busy these days!
Since I have last reported, there have been two major announcements as far as shows at the Varsity are concerned. Two of my favorite bands are coming to town: Heartless Bastards and Autolux.

The Heartless Bastards were in town during the winter opening for Wolfmother, however, I had to miss that one due to a steep ticket price and holiday funds. Wolfmother was at the State Theater, so I am much happier that I get to see them at the Varsity - where they belong! Varsity Theater tickets are on sale now for their Tuesday, July 27th show.

And as for Autolux I last saw them at the 7th Street Entry. The Varsity is quite a jump for them, I am hoping Autolux has a new album out that they can focus in on some new fans. Autolux is amazing, they have such a unique sound that should be enjoyed by all. Autolux will be in town on August 18th, Varsity Theater tickets went on sale last weekend for the show. Autolux will be touring in support of their new album (the first in many many years)Transit Transit

I can't wait to see these guys! See you at the shows!

No comments: