Friday, January 29, 2010

Jim Jefferies tickets

Australian comedian, Jim Jefferies will be performing his stand up act at the Varsity Theater this summer on June 17th. Isn't it nice to think about how warm it will be in June?! Haha,anyways, back to Jim Jefferies. His first taste of fame is for a YouTube video that has been viewed 500,000+ times. It was of Jefferies getting attacked on stage at the Manchester Comedy Store. I haven't seen it, but hopefully it is just Jefferies getting pantsed or something and not actually physically assaulted.

Varsity Theater tickets go on sale for the Jim Jefferies show tomorrow at 10am. June is a long ways away, I know, it is difficult to plan what you may want to do so far in advance. Who knows, there may be a Minnesota Twins game at the new Target stadium the same day! I am so excited for Twins season, regardless of what people think Joe Mauer will NOT be playing for the Yankees EVER! Ughh, I am so tired of the Minnesota Twins rumors.

Varsity Theater tickets
are on sale now for a lot of other shows. I look at the Varsity Theater event calendar and I am so impressed by how many upcoming events they have listed (and how many I want to go to) - just a couple months ago there were about five upcoming concerts. It is great that the Varsity is incorporating stand up comedy to their repertoire.

Who knows, maybe I will buy Varsity Theater tickets in time to go to the show in June - it is a long ways away!


show is 18+!

2 comments:

Discount Carole King Tickets said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

This is such an interesting blog. You are very knowledgeable about this subject. Please check out my site.
Theater Tickets