Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Dear Ryan Cabrera, What Happened?

Remember when Ashlee Simpson had a show on MTV and she was dating that clean cut, looks like he could be in a boy band, guy named Ryan Cabrera? His music career was also managed by Joe Simpson, so not only was Ryan dating his daughter, but he also bought the right to keep a very close eye on the two of them.
Well, times have changed.
Ryan Cabrera circa the Ashlee Simpson Show:



Ryan Cabrera circa 2008






OK, that is enough pictures, but I really cannot believe my eyes.
Did aliens abduct him and replace his body? This is kind of like trying to pass Carlos Mencia off as Jerry Seinfeld - it's just not gonna happen!

One of my co-workers pointed out to me that he looks like the love child of Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp. Baffling! No more blond hair! Oh, and did I mention he is dating Elvis Presley's granddaughter, Rilo Keough.

I'm not sure if Varsity Theater Tickets for this show will sell fast or not, I find it hard to believe that Ryan will belt out his old top 40 jams with a new outlook on his image. However, he's gotta pack the fans in the Varsity somehow.



Ryan Cabrera
Monday June 23rd, 2008
All Ages, Doors at 6:00, Music at 6:30
Tickets on sale now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Horrible. He looks greasy and disgusting.